Taffy Mail is a new addition to my subscription boxes post, and it’s a monthly box jam-packed to the rafters with mouth-watering American candy and, depending on which box type you select, sometimes even American soda. I’m a big fan of American sweets, and I LOVE root beer.
Taffy Mail boxes costs are dependant on which box size you want. Lite is £7.49, Classic is £14.99 and, my favourite, Extra is £24.99 a month. Delivered around the 15th of each month.
Discount Code: C10ML1 to get 10% OFF your first box!
What’s Inside a Taffy Mail Box?
There are 3 box sizes to subscribe to with Taffy Mail. Lite, Classic and Extra.
Lite boxes contain 4-5 American goodies, Classic boxes 10-12 goodies and Extra boxes contain up to 20 goodies as well as a can of American soda and a premium item like Twinkies.
little massive piglet so I of course subscribed to the Extra box just to give myself more calories to burn off when I’m exercising at home. It’s not cheap at £24.99, but you do get quite a lot of candy inside and I like to pay for that monthly surprise. It’s deliciously exciting.
Here’s what was inside my latest Taffy Mail Extra box:
Quite a lot, right? My picture actually doesn’t really do the contents of my Taffy Mail box justice so I will list all of the candy from my box below just so you get a better idea of its value.
- Duff Energy Drink (the simpsons, wonderful orange flavour)
- Uncle Ray’s Chips (kosher doll flavour)
- Reeses’s Peanut Butter Topping Sauce
- Southeastern Mills Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Mrs. Freshley’s Texas Cinnamon Roll
- Synder’s of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces
- Jolly Rancher Hard Candy (198g bag)
- Sour Patch Kids Berries
- Oh Henry! Chocolate Bar
- 100 Grand Chocolate Bar
- Charleston Chew (vanilla flavour)
- SweeTarts Chewy Sours
- Starburst Sweet Heat Fruit Chews (intriguing)
- Boyer Mallo Cups
- Yum Yum Candy Cones
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Kool-Aid Drink Mix (strawberry flavour)
- Junior Mints
- Nerds (lemonade wild cherry flavour)
- DeMet’s TURTLES (bite size)
Imagine opening up your box and pulling all of those delicious candies out one-by-one. That’s why I love subscription boxes. The surprise first, the value second. I haven’t tried most of the candy included in this Taffy Mail box so I’m looking forward to giving them all a try.
Why I Love Taffy Mail
Taffy Mail are one of my favourite subscription boxes simple because I’m a huge fan of American candy and soda. I’ve been hooked since visiting Canada as a teenager where I first tried root beer and hot tamales, and Taffy Mail give me a monthly fix whilst introducing me to new candy.
I think the pricing is fair enough. Sure, you could get it all cheaper if you wanted to waste your day searching, but I’m happy paying for the monthly surprise factor and new goodies.
Other things I love:
- New and interesting American candy every month
- Recorded delivery means no missing boxes
- Boxes are well packed and candy is covered with polystyrene pieces
- Cancel Taffy Mail anytime with just a few clicks
- They post interesting recipes using the candy in your monthly box
Want to give Taffy Mail a try? You can subscribe here.